If you need to report a lost or stolen debit card please call Toll Free 1.866.875.4022 during business hours. If it is after business hours please call 1.800.888.0085 and press 2 for 24 hour assistants.
Manage your money and pay bills anywhere, any time!
Your life is busy. You don’t always have time to stop by the bank or spend a couple of hours manually managing your money. CCB’s online banking services -- Online Banking, eStatements, Online Bill Pay, Mobile Money, Mobile Deposit and PopMoney -- give you the accessibility and convenience you need to keep an eye on your finances from home, work or anywhere you go!
Bank on your schedule, day or night, with Online Banking! Why? Here are a few reasons:
- It’s FREE with any CCB checking or savings account
- You see real-time account data.
- You can transfer funds across your accounts at any time.
- Make loan payments easily online instead of writing a check.
- Stay connected to your money by setting up alerts.
Enrolling in Online Banking is easy! Simply click here and enter the required information to gain 24/7 access to your CCB accounts.
Isn’t paying bills every month a hassle? You have to purchase envelopes and stamps, mail a check and then wait forever for it to clear. Online Bill Pay is a much easier way to pay one-time and recurring bills.
- The only requirement is to have a CCB Online Banking account.
- You can save time every month by setting up recurring payments to vendors.
- Stay on top of bills by scheduling them in advance (up to one year!).
- Access your bill payment history instantly.
- Receive your bills electronically from participating merchants.
- Send secure messages to our Customer Service.
Have questions about Online Bill Pay? Get in touch with your local Citizens Community Bank branch for assistance.
Managing your finances on the go has never been this easy! Mobile Money from CCB gives you 24/7 access to your accounts from your phone, whether you can download apps or only send text messages.
What can you do with Mobile Money? Nearly everything you can through Online Banking, such as:
- Transferring funds across your accounts.
- Staying on top of your real-time account balances.
- Setting up account alerts.
- And much more!
You can also use your smartphone and the CCB Mobile Banking App to deposit checks from anywhere! Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit a personal check by simply snapping a photo of the front and back of the check, choosing the correct account and tapping “submit.”
- $5,000 maximum daily deposit amount.
- $1,000 maximum deposit amount per deposit.
- 1 item per deposit only.
- CCB requires you to send an image of the front and back of a check by using the camera on your smartphone.
- CCB does not charge fees to download or use the CCB Mobile Banking app, CCB Mobile Web, or Text Banking. Your mobile carrier may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. All material found herein is subject to change without notice including services, terms and fees at anytime. Please contact your local branch for a list of current services and/or fees.
What’s better than writing someone a personal check? Sending them money electronically, of course! PopMoney allows you to make person-to-person payments using a person’s email address or mobile number. You can also request money from others using the same information.
PopMoney eliminates the need for personal checks or to withdraw cash. It’s person-to-person payments made easy!